One of the best ways to enjoy South Padre Island is by hitting the best beach and more in the area. The beaches on South Padre Island are excellent for either lounging or swimming. It’s easy to find the best beach in South Padre Island, and many of them are located near La Isla Vacation Rentals. Please take a look at our South Padre Island vacation rentals and then at our three beach recommendations for your South Padre Island vacation.
Andy Bowie County Park Beach
This beach is perfect if you are looking for a peaceful beach walk. Andy Bowie County Park Beach is not overly populated, so you should be able to find a nice spot to lay out on the beach or throw a ball around. There are restrooms and staff around too. Laguna Madre Nature Trail is great for avid hikers and bird watchers. In addition, there are playgrounds and park pavilions off of the beach.
Edwin King Atwood County Park
Edwin King Atwood County Park is a fantastic beach for families. You can walk off of the boardwalk and find the beach. The beach area has scenic dunes that lead straight into the Gulf of Mexico. This park also includes shaded picnic areas and restrooms.
Isla Blanca Beach
Isla Blanca Beach is one of South Padre Island’s best and most popular beaches. There is a lot that you can do here. You’ll find people surfing, hiking, biking, and more. A boardwalk near the beach connects you to more shaded areas, picnic pavilions, restrooms, and showers. In addition, you might find some ideal spots for fishing too.
Visit One Or More Of These Beaches For The Best Time
You will have a great time in South Padre Island on the best beach you can find. You will find the perfect beach if you want to get out on the water and splash around or lay back, relax, and enjoy some peace. The La Isla Vacation Rentals properties offer private beach access, swimming pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, etc. Take a stroll on the beach or get active with parasailing on South Padre Island. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
With winter ending, you are probably in the mood to get outside and enjoy the sunlight. We are here to tell you that one of the best ways to do that is on South Padre Island during spring break. Many things are happening during spring break in the South Padre area, and the best place to experience what South Padre Island has to offer is with La Isla Vacation Rentals. Here’s a rundown of things to do on South Padre Island during the spring.
- Spend your afternoon on a dolphin tour. These are a great way to bring in the spring season. See if Captain Murphy’s Isla Tours or Breakaway Cruises is suitable for you and your family.
- South Padre is known for its fantastic nightlife. If you are looking for a good time, you should seek out Louie’s Backyard, Tequila Sunset, or Laguna BOB.
- Get up high and see South Padre Island from a new perspective by parasailing. Check out Parrot Eyes for more information.
- You will want a great place to eat in between all of your other spring activities. Some great suggestions we have are Pier 19, Yummies Bistro, Ceviche Ceviche, and more.
- When you arrive on South Padre Island, you will notice the beautiful blue waters. It will be hard to avoid it, so why not immerse yourself in it. Get out there and take part in a snorkeling tour. Try American Diving for starters.
- If you would rather stay dry but still enjoy the ocean, you should look into renting a boat or jumping aboard a boat tour. South Padre Island Boat Rentals and SPI Water Rentals can get you started.
- South Padre Island is an excellent place to fish. If you are an avid angler, plenty of fishing guides are available. You should reach out to A Blast to Cast Guide Service or Always A Catch Fishing Trip.
Enjoy Your Spring Break On South Padre Island
You deserve to take a break this spring, and one of the best places to get that done is on South Padre Island. The La Isla Vacation Rentals properties offer private beach access, swimming pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, etc. Take a stroll on the beach or get active with parasailing on South Padre. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.