VACATION RENTAL POLICIES
- Reservations are made for specific condominiums for specific dates. The Advance Deposit is 25 % of the reservation total. By giving a credit card number to us for your advanced deposit, you demonstrate your commitment to honor your reservation. Reservations are confirmed upon receipt of an advanced deposit.
- Upon receipt of deposit, a written confirmation will be sent to you. This confirmation document will provide directions to our office for check in, serve as a receipt for your advanced deposit, confirm the dates reserved, and the rates which was quoted and agreed upon.
- The Balance Due shall be payable 15 days prior to check-in and will be charged automatically to your credit card.
- Any reservation canceled 15 days prior to arrival date will be charged a $100.00 cancelation fee. Reservations canceled within 15 days of the arrival date, will be charged 25% of the reservation total.Monthly reservations need to be cancelled at least 30 days prior to arrival date and will be charged a $300.00 cancelation fee. Monthly reservations canceled within 30 days of the arrival date, will be charged 25% of the reservation total.
- A $350.00 refundable security deposit is stipulated. If the unit is left in the same condition as received, you did not exceed the maximum occupancy, linen is not missing or stained, garbage is disposed of and all keys returned to our Staff Shack by check out time, the deposit will be refunded to you within 15 days after departure. There is a $55.00 fee if keys are not returned to our guard shack at check out. Fees will be charged to the credit card on file.
- Condominium rentals are subjected to a 17% occupancy tax, except when a continuous length of stay is 30 nights or longer.
- Our condominiums are for vacationing families only. Any reservations made under false pretense will not be honored and the advance deposit will be forfeited. Minimum age to rent is 21 (except for spring break, minimum must be 23) and must be present during the entire stay.
- We insist that your party does not exceed the maximum accommodation limit of your condominium. Guest not complying with this will be asked to leave without refund. Maximum occupancy limit:
3 bedroom 8 adults + 2 children (under 12 years old)
2 bedroom 6 adults + 2 children (under 12 years old)
1 bedroom 4 adults (includes children)
All persons are required to wear wristbands. No invited Guests will be allowed.
- Pet Friendly units: Maximum 2 pets allowed up to 40 lb each – only dogs or cats. Pet fee:
$ 100 for each pet up to 25 lb.
$ 150 for each pet from 25- 40 lb.
$ 150 for each pet from 25- 40 lb.
- We keep all appliances and air conditioners in good working order, but they do occasionally malfunction/or break. We will try to fix it in the shortest possible time, but there are no guarantees for appliances or air conditioners.
- Check in begins at 4:00 pm . Check out time is 11:00 am
- Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit could be issued only if authorized by New Bahia Mar Management for the renting party and at a $50.00 fee per vehicle. There are boats and trailers allowed into the property at a $75.00 fee per week. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property
New Bahia Mar Management House Policies
All persons are required to wear wristbands at all times and should be visible. You are not allowed to temper with or remove the wristband until your stay is over. Front desk staff will be placing wristbands on for guest/renters. Children under the age of 4 are not required to wear a wristband, but will be counted as an occupant. With the wristbands our Staff will enforce the maximum occupancy and can prevent trespassing of unauthorized persons. Our Staff has the right to ask for condo number to any person and at staff member discretion request ID.
Only registered individuals will be allowed into the property. Every owner renting, either directly or through an agency, will have to announce the name of persons allowed to enter the property.
Max occupancy limits will be strictly enforced:
1 BR -- Max 4 adults
2 BR -- Max 6 adults -Families traveling with children may have up to 8 people maximum (6 adults/2 children under 12 years old.)
3 BR -- Max 8 adults - Families traveling with children may have up to 10 people maximum (8 adults/2 children under 12 years old.)
ABSOLUTELY NOT INVITED GUEST WILL BE ALLOWED.
Signing for acknowledging of house rules will be mandatory; temporary parking permit will be provided after signing house rules. Renters are allowed two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit could be issued ONLY if authorized by New Bahia Mar Management for the renting party and at a $50.00 fee per vehicle. Parking is limited. Small hitch trailers allowed at a fee of $75.00 per week, must fit in one parking space, and must be parked at the designated area only. We are not responsible for lost or damaged items. Permits must be displayed at all times. Absolutely No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property
II. POOL AREA RULES:
- Pool hours: Open @ 9:00 A.M. and Closes @ 10:00 P.M.
- Only appropriate swimming attire is permitted, absolutely no swimming nude (skinny dipping)
- No cotton T shirts in the pool
- No glass containers in the pool area
- Absolutely no picnics in the pool area; Only light snacks, and small ice chest allowed
- Children under 12 years of age should have adult supervision
- No jumping or diving is allowed
- Do not remove any pool furniture from the pool area nor the Grill area
- No pets allowed inside or around the pool area
- No umbrellas are allowed inside the pool area.
- Jacuzzi specific rules:
- Only appropriate swimming attire allowed
- No jumping from Jacuzzi to pool
- Children under 5 should not be in the Jacuzzi.
- No wood boogie boards allowed in pool.
III. GENERAL COMMON AREA RULES:
- Absolutely NO charcoal barbecue pits in the entire property. Only gas and electrical grills allowed in designated areas.
- Designated areas: First floor units can barbecue at a reasonable distance in front the owner’s patio area. Second and third floor units are allowed to grill on their balconies
- Grill area (area next to the west pool)
- No sun umbrellas or tents can be assembled in the gardens or throughout the property
- DO NOT hang towels or clothing to dry on balcony rails or patio areas
- Beach Deck:
- Deck furniture cannot be moved from the deck area
- Absolutely no picnics or grilling on the deck area; Only light snacks and small ice chest permitted.
- Music listening – only small personal audio equipment is allowed. Should not be disturbing to other guests or owners
- Pet owners are required to pick up after their pets and must be kept on a leash
- DO NOT feed the Seagulls anywhere on the property.
Behaviors that will be immediately stopped and reported to SPI police:
- Indecent exposure or sexual activities, and harassment
- Urinating on the premises
- Throwing of objects from balconies: cans, cigarette, etc.
- Public intoxication
- Violent or threatening behavior against other guests, owners, and/or Staff members
- Damage of property, furniture, gardens, etc.
- Theft or taking personal items from guest or owners
- Exceed maximum persons allowed with previous warning
IV. PALENQUE AREA: (Area next to tower pool)
- Use of Palenque area is on a first come first serve basis.
- Music listening - Only small personal radios can be used until 12Am. Noise level should never be disturbing to other guest or owners.
Absolutely no underage drinking of alcoholic beverages allowed in the property.
Failure to comply with house policies is grounds for eviction from the property.