One of the highlights of visiting Riviera Nayarit is the beautiful ocean views and the activities to do on the beach. One of the most popular things to do in Riviera Nayarit is find a place to surf near Puerto Vallarta. When you arrive at your La Isla Vacation Rental, you see plenty of people on the waves. Check out our vacation rentals while you scout for the best beaches to surf near Puerto Vallarta. Here are some things to know before you head out.
When Is The Best Time To Surf In Riviera Nayarit?
The best time to surf in Riviera Nayarit, Mexico, is from November to March. This is when the swell is the largest, and the water is the warmest. These months also tend to have the most consistent waves.
Where Is The Best Place To Surf In Riviera Nayarit?
There are plenty of places to surf near Riviera Nayarit. The region is known for its long sandy beaches, warm water, and consistent waves. Here are some suggestions for places to catch a wave or two.
- Sayulita: This is a small surf town located south of Riviera Nayarit. It’s a nice place for long, peeling left-hand point breaks. It’s also an excellent spot for both beginners and advanced surfers.
- Punta de Mita: A bit further down the coast, you will find Punta de Mita. This area is located at the tip of the Bahia de Banderas and is known for its powerful, fast waves.
- Playa La Lancha: This beach is slightly east of Punta de Mita. It’s another popular spot for experienced surfers with fast and powerful waves.
Riviera Nayarit is a Surfer’s Dream
This is only a sample of the great towns and beaches to surf near Puerto Vallarta. It’s worth noting that these are some of the most popular spots, but there are many other great places to surf in the region that are less crowded and less known. It’s worth exploring the area, which is easy to do from your La Isla Vacation Rental property. Our Riviera Nayarit rental properties provide the perfect blend of luxury and comfort. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
There is no better way to enjoy the incredible scenery and have fun with your friends while on one of the best golf courses in Puerto Vallarta. We know that you will find the perfect place to play a round in the Puerto Vallarta area. But, before you start packing your clubs, you should get to know the vacation properties available through La Isla Vacation Rentals. Find a property that fits your needs and budget, then start planning to visit some of the best golf courses in Puerto Vallarta.
This is a beautiful course to play on. Vista Vallarta is settled along the Mexican Pacific coastline, offering unique views like Banderas Bay, the Pacific Ocean, and the Sierra Madre mountain ranges. The course provides practice facilities, a clubhouse, restaurant, bar, lounge, verandas, golf shop, and on-course beverage service.
This is the sister course to the Vista Vallarta course, and it’s just as much of a stunning course. If you can’t get enough of Banderas Bay, you should head to Marina Vallarta Golf Club. This course is minutes away from downtown Puerto Vallarta and the airport.
The El Tigre Club is one golf course that you will not want to miss. The property features a 300-plus-yard driving range. You’ll also find a wonderful golf pro shop, restaurant, and bar on the property grounds.
For those looking for a beautiful view but a bit different, the Litibu Golf Course should appeal to you. This course still gives you some great views of the ocean and spectacular views of the surrounding jungles. In addition, you can experience the practice tee, driving range, and rentals of carts, clubs, and other golf equipment.
The Flamingos golf course is located in Paradise Village Riviera Nayarit, Mexico. Percy Clifford designs this course, which was built in 1970. Over time the course has grown to be a world-class golf course that treats its guests to beautiful vistas.
Tee Off In The Beautiful Puerto Vallarta
It will be hard to beat the views you will see here in Puerto Vallarta when you play your best game of golf on these courses. It will make the return journey to your vacation rental with La Isla Vacation Rentals all that more enjoyable. La Isla Vacation Rentals is happy to help you achieve this. Our Riviera Nayarit rental properties provide the perfect blend of luxury and comfort. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
It’s called the Romantic Zone for a reason, so why not take advantage of the many amenities it provides for an unforgettable date. La Isla Vacation Rentals can get you off to the right start with an intimate and romantic vacation rental. In addition, you will find that many of our rentals are located near many fun and beautiful date spots. Take a moment and glance over this list of some date ideas in the Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone.
- Have you ever been snorkeling before? The crystal clear waters off the Mexico coast provide a beautiful experience best shared with someone else. Try getting out on the water off the Playa de Los Muertos and Playa El Anclote beaches.
- Plenty of places showcase how wondrous Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone is, and there are few better than stepping into a botanical garden. The Vallarta Botanical Gardens are filled with gorgeous flowers that attract lovely butterflies and birds.
- If you and your partners are fans of tequila, then you ought to try some of the best the area has to offer. Look into a tasting tour from Vallarta Tequila Tastings.
- One of the best ways to dine is doing it while the sunsets. Possibly the best place for a romantic dinner is at Mar y Vino. Enjoy artisanal cocktails and delicious seafood on top of tables inside a water mirror.
- Your vacation is a time for both of you to relax. So it would be best if you looked into booking time at a spa for a couples massage. Look over the services at Metamorfosis Day Spa or Carmen’s Bliss Spa.
- If you want your dinner to include a show, then you should look into reserving a table for Rhythms of the Night. You will be see to fantastic acrobatics, creative dance, and eye-catching costumes.
- Take it easy on your romantic getaway by drinking some of the best beers in the Romantic Zone. Start your night off at Los Muertos Brewing, then head to Monzón Brewing Co.
Make Your Puerto Vallarta Vacation a Romantic One
We think you won’t soon forget about the crystal clear waters, deep blue sky, and spending actual quality time with your partner when you stay in the Puerto Vallarta Romantic Zone. La Isla Vacation Rentals is happy to help you achieve this romantic vacation. Our Riviera Nayarit rental properties provide the perfect blend of luxury and comfort. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.
The Riviera Nayarit area is a beautiful place to visit. It’s something we encourage you to discover on your own. Take some photos and capture the experience and bring it back home. There are many gorgeous hiking trails in and near Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit that you absolutely should seek out soon after you drop off your luggage in your La Isla Vacation Rentals property. Here’s a preview of some of the best hiking trails in and near Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit.
Here is an easy trail to start on. It’s about four miles long. There is a river making it a fantastic place to find a variety of wildlife and scenery. You can find some hidden beaches to lounge on and thick jungle growth to explore. Several guided tours can take you through the area too.
This trail is about four miles long, but it has some of the best views that you will find for hiking trails in the area. There are quite a few areas that get steep, so be prepared to do some more challenging hiking. Once you reach the top of Monkey Mountain, you will have a full view of the horizon around you. If you can make it to the top, it might be the highlight of your vacation.
The Petroglyphs is one of the most important places in the area. Local Mestizos and Huichol Indians still visit this site today. Here you will get an opportunity to learn about the local culture and experience some lovely scenery. There is a nearby river to see too. It’s the best place to learn and absorb influential culture on your vacation.
Get Out, Learn, and Enjoy the Views near the Riviera Nayarit
This is only a sampling of the interesting, beautiful, and rewarding hiking trails in and near Puerto Vallarta and Riviera Nayarit. La Isla Vacation Rentals is the best place to call your vacation home. Take a stroll on the beach in a rejuvenating, sunny getaway with your family, or view the waters from up high by parasailing near your Riviera Nayarit rental. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.