With winter ending, you are probably in the mood to get outside and enjoy the sunlight. We are here to tell you that one of the best ways to do that is on South Padre Island during spring break. Many things are happening during spring break in the South Padre area, and the best place to experience what South Padre Island has to offer is with La Isla Vacation Rentals. Here’s a rundown of things to do on South Padre Island during the spring.
- Spend your afternoon on a dolphin tour. These are a great way to bring in the spring season. See if Captain Murphy’s Isla Tours or Breakaway Cruises is suitable for you and your family.
- South Padre is known for its fantastic nightlife. If you are looking for a good time, you should seek out Louie’s Backyard, Tequila Sunset, or Laguna BOB.
- Get up high and see South Padre Island from a new perspective by parasailing. Check out Parrot Eyes for more information.
- You will want a great place to eat in between all of your other spring activities. Some great suggestions we have are Pier 19, Yummies Bistro, Ceviche Ceviche, and more.
- When you arrive on South Padre Island, you will notice the beautiful blue waters. It will be hard to avoid it, so why not immerse yourself in it. Get out there and take part in a snorkeling tour. Try American Diving for starters.
- If you would rather stay dry but still enjoy the ocean, you should look into renting a boat or jumping aboard a boat tour. South Padre Island Boat Rentals and SPI Water Rentals can get you started.
- South Padre Island is an excellent place to fish. If you are an avid angler, plenty of fishing guides are available. You should reach out to A Blast to Cast Guide Service or Always A Catch Fishing Trip.
Enjoy Your Spring Break On South Padre Island
You deserve to take a break this spring, and one of the best places to get that done is on South Padre Island. The La Isla Vacation Rentals properties offer private beach access, swimming pools, jacuzzis, tennis courts, etc. Take a stroll on the beach or get active with parasailing on South Padre. For more information on our availability and offerings, don’t hesitate to contact us at email@example.com.