Beachfront Bahia Mar Villa 279
Fully renovated condo located right on the beach! This beautiful condo has been completely re furnished and features new appliances for you to enjoy. The modern furniture and decor give it a fresh and contemporary feel, while the beachfront location provides breathtaking views from its 3 balconies that you can sit out on to enjoy and watch the beautiful South Padre ocean as well as an easy access to the beach.
Condo is on a third floor. NO elevator.
The living room has plenty of seating for you to enjoy some quality time with friends and/ or family members. Enjoy binge watching your favorite programs on its flat screen TV with cable. Enjoy some peaceful afternoons or amazing sunrises on the two balconies off the living room that look out to the ocean!!
Bahia Mar is a property meant to be enjoyed. It has so much to offer for everyone; Kids will enjoy the playground and the walking trails so much! Everyone will enjoy the two pools with hot tubs and the beach deck on the property. It is s an amazing spot to read a good book or to simply sit and relax. You should try it! If you like tennis you can pack your rackets and enjoy a match on one of our two tennis courts. Gardens are amazing too! This is one of the biggest properties on the island and security is always on top of things. You will relax and enjoy your time there guaranteed!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
● Bedroom 1: One king size bed, ensuite bathroom with tub, Television with cable TV.
● Bedroom 2: Two queen size beds, bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV.
● Bedroom 3: Two queen size beds, ensuite bathroom with tub, Television with cable TV.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
• Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
• High-end stainless-steel appliances and dishwasher.
• Formal dining area with seating for 6
• Television and cable TV
• Linens, towels, and beach towels
• Shampoo and hairdryers
• Beachfront Beach Deck
• Beach access
• Beach chairs & umbrella rentals available for an additional fee (subject to availability)
• Two swimming Pools
• 2 Jacuzzis
• Grill rental available for additional fee (personal grills not permitted)
• Tennis Courts
• Sun loungers
• 2 Car parking
• 2 Coin laundry rooms at property.
• Maximum occupancy limit: 8 adults + 2 children (age 12 and under).
• No invited Guests are allowed.
• To give access to the property it is necessary to sign the registration form and provide a valid ID (with photo and signature).
• No smoking allowed
• Minimum age to rent is 21
• All persons are required to wear wristbands.
• Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
• No pets allowed.
• Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit may be purchased on site for an additional fee. Boats and trailers are allowed into the property for an extra fee. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property.
• Great island activities include: Off-site bird- and turtle-watching, Beach four-wheeling, Horseback riding, Laguna Madre Nature trail. Walking on the island is also a lot of fun!
• Our rental properties are family oriented. Good behavior is expected from our guests, respect for property rules and other guests. No parties allowed. Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during the entire stay.
• We kindly request that guests respect the Resort/HOA rules. Failure to comply with their house policies is grounds for eviction from the property and/or fines vary depending on these rules. Please contact us if you have any questions.
• Covid 19: Follow the HOA and city guidelines and restrictions.
ABOUT SOUTH PADRE ISLAND
South Padre Island never gets old. It’s like this timeless island full of fun for everyone. It has many things for you and your loved ones to enjoy and most of them involve nature. It's a place made to make memories so you will fully enjoy not only visiting but returning every time you can. Watch an amazing sunrise on the beach, or catch the most breathtaking sunset by the bay, it’s like free therapy. Go for a fun day of fishing (deep-sea fishing, deck fishing), boat rides, surfing, kite surfing, (The ocean is always an adventure!) Horseback riding with the fam, birdwatching, water parks, bicycle rides among so many other activities.
There are several restaurant options for you to choose from, the food on the island is always fresh and offers a wide variety of choices for you to enjoy. The ambience is also always fun and very laid back. Another amazing option is to grill the catch of the day or some burgers on the property´s palapa area. If you can, cross the bridge to Port Isabel where you will find freshly prepared ceviche, crab, oysters, and other fish to take back to your condo too.
Pack your bags, the beach is calling!