COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City of South Padre Island.
These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to
assist. We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Pack your bags and get ready for a getaway to sunny South Padre Island! Located in an ocean front property this condo has access to amenities such as two large swimming pools with hot tubs, tennis courts, gardens and more!
This three bedroom condominium is located at Solare Tower in Bahia Mar, a family orientated property in South Padre Island. You'll have easy and quick accesses to the beach and feel the relaxing privacy this property offers. If you feel like going out, you can also take a walk down the street to visit shops, cafes, bars and restaurants!
The decoration is impeccable and the living area is stylish and inviting. You can catch up with your friends and family while watching the sunset through ceiling to floor windows or enjoy a good movie after a day filled with fun in the sun. Stream through the internet to plan or book more island adventures! Catch up with a little work while the kids are sleeping. You will feel right at home!
Don’t forget to enjoy your balcony, it’s spacious and perfect for morning coffee, sunset watching or to have a cold drink while the sky hues change at night. Prepare your meals in the fully equipped kitchen, where you will find pots, pans, and all stainless steel appliances. The breakfast bar is perfect to have breakfast with the littles since it sits four, and if you are planning on cooking for more, the dining room table has space for eight. For your comfort you have the dishwasher to leave the dishes be while you relax at the beach.
Enjoy the large beach deck on the property; it’s a very relaxing spot where you can enjoy a full view of the beach. The options are many, you can take a good and long walk on the beach, enjoy a good swim in the ocean, play a good tennis match on one of the tennis courts or go swimming on the pools and hot tubs! Little tots can also play in the property´s playground when they are done building sand castles. Its perfect!
With three bedrooms and three bathrooms, this condo will accommodate you and your friends and/or family comfortably. The master bedroom features a big King size bed and a private bathroom with a walk in shower. The second bedroom is furnished with 2 full beds complete with bathroom and a tub. Last but not least, bedroom number three has two twin beds also with bathroom and a tub.
There is plenty outdoor recreation on South Padre Island. Take surf or kiteboard lessons, go deep sea fishing or bird watching take long walks or try the water park! Don’t forget to try the island´s restaurants and bars for a good meal and a great time. Fun times are ahead!
Sunny days in South Padre Island are waiting for you!
Book your fun filled vacation today!
For your convenience, beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available.
Enjoy a delicious barbecue on the designated area at the property with grills available for rental.
- Maximum occupancy limit: 8 adults + 2 children (age 12 and under).
- No invited Guests are allowed.
- Must provide valid ID to enter property
- No smoking allowed
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- All persons are required to wear wristbands.
- Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- No pets allowed
- Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit may be purchased on site for an additional fee. Boats and trailers are allowed into the property for an extra fee. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property.
- Our rental properties are family oriented. Good behavior is expected from our guests, respect for property rules and other guests. No parties allowed. Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during the entire stay.
- We kindly request that guests respect the Resort/HOA rules. Failure to comply with their house policies is grounds for eviction from the property and/or fines vary depending on these rules. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Covid 19: Follow the HOA and city guidelines and restrictions.