COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City of South Padre Island.
These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to
assist. We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Bahia Mar is one of the largest properties on the island, it always feels very private very relaxing. It immediately allows you to disconnect and enjoy. Within beautiful gardens and walking trails you will find plenty of amenities in the paradise.
Have fun with all the family in one of the two large swimming pools or relax in the hot tub while the kids enjoy the pool! Toddlers also have a playground in case they are done swimming or building sand castles. Enjoy a tennis match on the property´s tennis courts and then go for a walk on the beach or a nice dive in the ocean to cool off! If you want to unwind a little try relaxing on the beach deck. It’s an amazing spot! The deck is large with comfortable spaces to relax and with a perfect view of the endless ocean.
The condo is very cozy and spacious so if you feel like staying away from the sun one day you will love staying in watching your favorite cable programming or streaming on the internet. This condo is a two bedroom, two bath condo perfectly located only seconds away from the beach. The kitchen is fully equipped with everything you need to prepare delicious meals with the family or with friends. Complete with appliances, dishes, pots and pans. All you have to worry about is being hungry!
Each bedroom is furnished with two queen beds and each bathroom is complete and with plenty of towels. You will love arriving to your rental home after a fun day out in the sun! Private washer and dryer in the condo so your things will always be nice and fresh!
Beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available.
For your convenience, beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available.
Enjoy a delicious barbecue on the designated area at the property with grills available for rental.
Popular island activities include, Off-site bird and turtle-watching, and beach four-wheeling, horseback riding and the Laguna Madre Nature trail. If you feel like taking a small road trip, you are just a 30 minute drive to Brownsville if you want to visit one of the top zoos- The Gladys Porter Zoo.
Water activities include Schlitterbahn Waterpark, dolphin watch, boogie boarding, snorkeling and scuba, surfing and sailboat rental. If you love to fish; bay fishing, deep sea fishing, pier, surf and fly fishing are also great options!
You are seconds away from booking a fun filled beach escape!
- Maximum occupancy limit: 6 adults + 2 children (age 12 and under).
- No invited Guests are allowed.
- Must provide valid ID to enter property
- No smoking allowed
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- All persons are required to wear wristbands.
- Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- No pets allowed
- Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit may be purchased on site for an additional fee. Boats and trailers are allowed into the property for an extra fee. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property.
- Our rental properties are family oriented. Good behavior is expected from our guests, respect for property rules and other guests. No parties allowed. Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during the entire stay.
- We kindly request that guests respect the Resort/HOA rules. Failure to comply with their house policies is grounds for eviction from the property and/or fines vary depending on these rules. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Covid 19: Follow the HOA and city guidelines and restrictions.