COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City of South Padre Island.
These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to
assist. We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Vacationing at Bahia Mar is quite a unique experience and this is because this property has so much to offer. This spacious, two bedroom, two bath Condo is perfectly located only seconds away from the beach. You actually feel you are right there, touching the sand! The view is from your private balcony is beautiful and it never gets old.... Its perfect for a South Padre Island Getaway!
The kitchen is fully equipped. You have what you need to prep delicious meals with the family or with friends. Appliances, dishes, keurig coffee maker, pots and pans. All you have to worry about is how hungry you are and what you feel like cooking!
The living area is just right for entertaining or to simply relax watching a good game or Tv Show. Its cozy, its spacious, its perfect! Whatever you do, you will enjoy!
Each bedroom has two queen beds which makes it perfect to sleep comfortably. Each bedroom equipped with its own flat screen to enjoy your morning news and or favorite programming. Must mention; Bedroom upstairs has a great view from its balcony! The ocean can never get old!
You will enjoy walking inside the property on its beautiful walking trails and green gardens. There is a fun playground for the little ones to enjoy and the entire family will love, love, love the beach deck!! The beach deck on the property is an amazing spot to read a good book or simply gaze en relax to the sound of the waves. You should try it! If you like tennis, make sure you pack your rackets and enjoy a match on one of our two tennis courts. If this is not enough, the property has two amazing pools each with a hot tub and they are pristine! This is one of the biggest properties on the island and security is right on point! You will love how time flows while staying here.
For your convenience, beach chairs and umbrella rentals are available.Enjoy a delicious barbecue on the designated area at the property with grills available for rental.
Popular island activities include, Off-site bird and turtle-watching, and beach four-wheeling, horseback riding and the Laguna Madre Nature trail.You can also visit the historical Port Isabel and its museums. Dont miss the 100 year old Port Isabel lighthouse! Port Isabel has many cute little shops including antiques and art galleries.
Just a 30 minute drive to Brownsville if you want to visit one of the top zoos- The Gladys Porter Zoo.
Golfing options available at South Padre Island Golf Club in Languna Vista, or the Rancho Viejo golf club, just 30 minutes away from South Padre.
Water activities include Schlitterbahn Beach Waterpark, dolphin watch, boogie boarding, snorkeling and scuba, surfing and sailboat rental. If you are fishing family, bay fishing, deep sea fishing, fishing at the jetties, pier, surf and fly fishing are also great options!
You are seconds away from booking a perfect beachaway!
Condo is on a second floor. No elevator.
- Maximum occupancy limit: 6 adults + 2 children (age 12 and under)
- No invited Guests are allowed.
- Must provide valid ID to enter property
- No smoking allowed
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- All persons are required to wear wristbands.
- Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- This is a pet friendly unit. If you plan to bring a pet, please be sure that you selected the option. You are allowed to bring up to 2 small family dogs or cats.
- Rental includes two parking permits. Additional temporary parking permit may be purchased on site for an additional fee. Boats and trailers are allowed into the property for an extra fee. No R.V.'s or motor homes will be allowed on property.
- Our rental properties are family oriented. Good behavior is expected from our guests, respect for property rules and other guests. No parties allowed. Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during the entire stay.
- We kindly request that guests respect the Resort/HOA rules. Failure to comply with their house policies is grounds for eviction from the property and/or fines vary depending on these rules. Please contact us if you have any questions.
- Covid 19: Follow the HOA and city guidelines and restrictions.