Located in the fabulous five star Real del Mar, in La Cruz de Huanacaxtle, Casa Habana is a four bedroom home surrounded by absolute breathtaking views and with a private and exclusive resort. The resort is beachfront with private access to the beach, a delicious Restaurant, two pristine heated swimming pools, jacuzzi, gym for the fitness enthusiasts, a playground, tennis courts, beach sitting and canopies for you to enjoy an exclusive restoring experience under the sea. If you feel like having a little me time do, try the resort´s SPA (cost not included). It’s all about you during vacay time.
Thanks to its privileged location, Casa Habana offers panoramic views in an elegant and luxurious space you will immediately make your own. The interior of this home is bright and spacious, designed to allow fresh ocean breeze to flow freely throughout. Furnished with impeccable taste, this rooms will embrace you in style and amazing commodities. Inside you will find modern elegant furniture, unique pieces and beautiful decorations all combined to create a luxurious and perfect getaway home. You won’t really want to leave the house but if you do, visit the beach resort that is only a quick ride down to the beach in a provided golf cart and staff to move you around.
The dining area is the perfect space to end your day with long dinners and great food. You can also choose to dine Al Fresco in your outside terrace to keep enjoying nature. The fully equipped kitchen is not only large, but it is furnished with high-end stainless- steel appliances and a large island
Enjoy hours of relaxation and fun in your infinity pool with picture perfect views and the most amazing sunsets. This spot will connect you with nature in the most amazing way.
This is not just a home; it is a dream home for your dream vacation. Time is a valuable gift, especially on vacations so rest assured, Casa Habana will make your vacation escape, unforgettable.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cleaning and maintenance staff
- Cook Services (Upon advanced request and with additional cost)
- Fully equipped kitchen with island.
- High-end stainless-steel appliances
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Television and cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Washer/Dryer and ironing equipment
- Linens, towels and beach towels
- Shampoo and hairdryers
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Shares outside bathroom with bedroom number 4, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 4: Two individual kangaroo style beds so room sleeps 4, Shares outside bathroom with bedroom number 3, Air conditioning.
- Half Bathroom
- Resort Club Access
- Infinity Swimming Pool
- Al Fresco Dinning
- Sun loungers
- Golf cart for transportation to resort and beach (4 passengers)
- 2 Car parking
House sleeps 10
- Maximum occupancy: 10 guests, including children
- No invited Guests are allowed
- To give access to the property it is necessary to sign the registration form and provide a valid ID (with photo and signature).
- No smoking
- No pets
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- Check in begins 4:00pm, check out is 11am
- No noise after 11:00pm
La Cruz de Huancaxtle has been a village for fishermen for generations, where you will be amused by wonderful and be surprised with very fresh and delicious fish for you to eat! This once small fishing town has been amazingly modernized with the Marina Riviera Nayarit, the largest and most modern in the corridor helping with its growth and development. It is the perfect mix of Mexican town lifestyle, full of life, culture good food and the high-end yacht club lifestyle. You will be surprised by postal like views, its simply beautiful.
Enjoy snorkeling, Deep sea diving, and amazing surf. (In Winter, the waves are high enough to enjoy this sport) Fishing is one of the main activities in la Cruz. Enjoy a Good catch of the day, this includes Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, and more! Visit la Cruz de Haunacaxtle fish market if you don’t feel up for a boat trip, you will find everything fresh and ready.
La Cruz is very close to Punta Mita so if this is one beach you intend to visit and need al little shopping spree, you will find a great variety of shops there. The best part of La Cruz of Huanacaxtle is its proximity to many beaches and towns so if you feel like exploring around, this is where you want to be!