COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City and the HOA. These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to assist.
We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Casa Colores is in one of the highest areas in la Cruz de Huanacaxtle. (Right between Puerto Vallarta and Punta Mita) Real del Mar has the most fabulous large homes and is considered among the most private complexes of the area. Enjoy privileged views, private amenities, and security 24 hours a day. Its stunning houses have a contemporary Mexican design and plenty of details all to the highest quality standards and outstanding use of materials.
Casa Colores is not only beautiful and spacious but it is surrounded by light and gorgeous views. Enjoy full access to a private and exclusive resort. (Golf cart provided) The resort is beachfront with a beautiful coastline, a relaxing view, private access to the beach, its own restaurant, two heated swimming pools, jacuzzi, gym, tennis and basketball courts, playground, and also chair and canopies so you can lounge under the sun or tan all day. Feeling like enjoying a little me time? Visit the SPA and get a relaxing massage. (cost is not included). Your vacation will truly be restoring.
This five-bedroom home is decorated with impeccable taste. It is colorful and rustic still elegant and luxurious; a unique combination that makes this house embrace you in style and great commodities. Everything is bright and open and connects all its spaces perfectly to flow freely in living areas and to provide the privacy everybody needs when it is time to rest. The kitchen is fully equipped, very large and furnished with high-end stainless-steel appliances. You will enjoy endless hours in your crystal-clear pool and jacuzzi area, looking at the endless ocean, relaxing and just taking all the splendor in. You can also enjoy al fresco dinning by the pool or breakfast with a view in the mornings. This is the perfect beach home.
Be ready to be blown away, the ocean is calling!
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cleaning and maintenance staff
- Cook Services (Upon advanced request and with additional cost)
- Fully equipped kitchen with an island
- High-end stainless-steel appliances
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Television and cable TV
- Ceiling fans
- Washer/Dryer and ironing equipment
- Linens, towels, and beach towels
- Shampoo and hairdryers
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 3: King Size Bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 4: 2 Queen size beds, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with Cabe TV, Air conditioning.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Telvision with Cable TV, Air conditioning.
- Extra Half Bathhroom
- Resort Club Access
- Beachfront View
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Grill
- Sun loungers
- Al Fresco Dinning
- Golf cart for transportation to resort and beach (4 passengers)
- 2 Car parking
- Maximum occupancy: 12 guests, including children
- No invited Guests are allowed
- Must provide valid ID to enter property
- No smoking
- No pets
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- Check in begins 4:00pm, check out is 11am
- No noise after 11:00pm
La Cruz de Huancaxtle is the Nautical Capital of Riviera Nayarit. One of its characteristics for generations has been that it started as a village for fishermen. This place offers fresh food yes, but you will be amused by wonderful sights that will really capture your heart. This once small fishing town has been amazingly modernized with the Marina Riviera Nayarit, the largest and most modern in the corridor. It is the perfect mix of Mexican town lifestyle, full of life, culture, delicious food and the high-end yacht club lifestyle.
In La Cruz de Huanacaxtle you will enjoy sports such as snorkeling, Deep sea diving, and of course, surf. (During winter, the waves are high enough to enjoy this sport fully) Fishing is one of the main activities in la Cruz. Your catch of the day can go from Tuna, Marlin, Mahi Mahi, and more! Visit the fish market if you do not feel up for a boat trip, you will find everything fresh and ready! Go to La Cruz market for some local shopping, you will find all sorts of local art and goodies. Love tequila? Do not miss out on the Museum of Tequila and Mariachi! Unforgettable experience.
La Cruz is very close to Punta Mita so you can easily visit this beach and indulge in a little shopping spree, you will also find great options there. The best part of La Cruz of Huanacaxtle is its proximity to many beaches and towns so if you feel like exploring around, trust us you will have much to choose from! Happy Getaway!