Villa Bella Laura is in Cabo's private Puerto Los Cabos community right by the coastlines of east San Jose del Cabo. An ocean view, seven-bedroom luxury home that will turn your vacation into the most exquisite experience. This home is the ideal place to escape with family and/or friends to rejuvenate, relax, let go and make lifetime moments along the way. It has absolutely everything you need and more. Provided with resort services, you will be on relaxation mode all the time. Enjoy every day housekeeping services, personal cook (with an additional cost) and a houseman to assist you with any need you may require. This vacation experience has been designed to let your senses feel and connect with beauty, nature and royal treatment. This is more than a rental home; this is a complete vacation experience.
Designed with a modern and impeccable taste, this house has beautiful columns, marble floors, tall ceilings, archways and every detail using stone, wood, and marble. Its Luxury all the way. This villa is not only classy and modern, but it also has state of the art technology.
Enjoy the most impressive spacious living area, bathed in natural light, that follows all the way to the upper terrace and out to a panoramic ocean view. This room is furnished with select pieces of furniture, amazing sitting areas, bar and more spaces decorated with unique fixtures that make this area Grand. The chandeliers are a sight. Right next to a fully equipped kitchen with high end appliances you will find the dining area with yet another breathtaking ocean view.
This is a home meant to be enjoyed fully, with so much space to enjoy outside and in, you will never have enough of this house. Back outside, the terrace is so spacious you can even plan big events such as birthday celebrations, anniversaries or weddings! This terrace slash patio will be your vacation haven. All day ocean view with special garden nooks outside the home that are perfect for yoga or meditation or to simply take all that beauty in. Enjoy your best music with an impressive sound system, wet bar, and outdoor dining under a gorgeous palapa. Enjoy it further in your Infinity pool and hot tub, with a waterfall, swim-up bar and an amazing clear view of the Sea of Cortez. Enjoy your al fresco shower when your done with the pool and feel ready to enjoy a good meal. Nothing beats a cook-out by the pool and with a view. This house is a dream! You even have an ocean view from all the bedrooms!
Another perk is that you are only a five-minute walk away to Fundadores Beach Club. This club has great ambiance and it features a crystal-clear swimming pool and hot tub to relax in all day. Fitness room for all the work out enthusiasts and of course an oceanfront restaurant with fresh delicious delicacies. Fundadores Beach Club has everything.
Cabo is well known for its amazing golf courses so you will enjoy the famous Puerto Los Cabos Golf Course, a 27-hole course designed by Greg Norman and Jack Nicklaus. You want a stunning and private getaway home? You just found it. Moreover, you just found a whole new vacation experience.
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1 - Master: King size bed, Complete Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, two half bathrooms, Walk-in closet, Television with Cable and Apple TV, Private terrace, View of ocean.
- Bedroom 2 - Master: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower & bathtub, Walk-in closet, Television with Cable and Apple TV, Balcony, View of ocean.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, View of ocean
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Walk-in closet, View of ocean
- Bedroom 5: 2 Queen size beds, One Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of ocean and view of the golf course
- Bedroom 6: Queen size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, View of ocean
- Bedroom 7: Two individual size beds, Shared Ensuite bathroom with bedroom number 6 complete with stand-alone shower, TV with cable Tv.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area for 12
- Exclusive Breakfast area with a view for 6
- Televisions, cable & Apple Tv
- Stereo system
- Wet bar
- Washer & Dryer
- Iron & Ironing board
- Initial Toiletry kits
- Swimming pool
- Hot tub
- Swim up bar
- Fire pit
- Outdoor dining area
- Outdoor grill area
- Gated property
- View of ocean & View of the golf course
- Alfresco shower
- Sun loungers
ACCESS TO FUNDADORES BEACH CLUB
- Swimming pool & Hot Tub
- Fitness room (opens 12pm)
- Restaurant & bar with ocean view
STAFF & SERVICES
- Houseman and Housekeepers (4-hour shifts)
- Complimentary Welcome: Margaritas, Ceviche, guacamole chips and Salsa & bottled water.
With Extra cost:
- Chef service (2 meal service per day)
- Driving service
- Spa Services
- Laundry service
- Extra Staff
- Maximum occupancy: 17 people
- No invited Guests are allowed
- To give access to the property it is necessary to sign the registration form and provide a valid ID (with photo and signature).
- No smoking
- No pets
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- Check in begins 4:00pm, check out is 11:00am
EXPLORING SAN JOSE DEL CABO
San Jose del Cabo is south of the peninsula of Baja California Mexico. Home to amazing hotels and amazing luxury homes as well as World Class Golf. Fundadores Golf Club is famously known for its golf course designed by Jack Nicklaus and Gregg Norman and Villa Bella Laura is in in the most exclusive area of this golf course. Also, Fundadores Beach Club has everything you need to spend long hours full of fun and relaxation, good music and good food. You can walk or drive there too. If you want to switch things up a bit El Ganzo beach Club is also nearby and is known for its beautiful beach and calm waters.
Restaurant recommendations; Flora´s Farm (5 mins), Marinero Borracho (3 mins), Tropicana (6 mins), Café des Artistes where the food is amazing and the mood is fabulous, among other great places for you to discover. There is much to explore in the culinary world of Cabo.
Go for a relaxing walk to the marina or maybe plan a fun fishing trip. The Marina is also the perfect spot to say hello to dolphins!
Take a drive to Cabo San Lucas (36.3 km) and enjoy some snorkeling, sea diving, rappel, UTV adventure tours, whale watching (from November to march) and so much more!
One thing you must defiantly plan out is a visit to The Arch of Cabos San Lucas, a graceful natural rock formation stands astride the point where the Gulf of California meets the Pacific Ocean. It’s a landmark and a boat ride you will always remember! Cabo is a Mexican wonder you will always hold near to your heart!
Nearby grocery shopping; Walmart. La Comer
Mall shopping: Puerto Paraiso
Airport is 25 min away