COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City and the HOA. These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to assist.
We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Right on the beach, Casa del Mar offers a breathtaking scenery of the sea and its pristine waters. The ocean has never felt more like home! This amazing house is a four-bedroom home located on two floors that comfortably fit 14 people. This place is truly meant to be enjoyed! Surrounded by ocean views, private access to the beach, its own pool and jacuzzi you will enjoy a very exclusive and private getaway.
This spectacular home by the beach is located inside a resort area that has 7 pools on property, tennis courts, a gym and a delicious restaurant right on the Beach Club to eat, drink and enjoy Vallarta´s magical sunsets.
Relax in the open living room with floor to ceiling windows that can be closed or fully opened to flow outside into the pool & jacuzzi area. This area is perfect to lounge in all day and to enjoy Al Fresco dinning at night. It is the perfect outdoor space. The Al Fresco Dinning table is also the perfect complement for your grilling and swimming afternoons. This house has two amazing balconies to enjoy even more magnificent views.
For those who enjoy the art of cooking, the kitchen is large and fully equipped with everything you need to feel right at home. So, cook away and enjoy this quality time with your loved ones while master your favorite flavors.
Casa del Mar is a paradise you will always want to come back to. Book now and make the beach, your home!
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed plus 2 Individual beds (perfect for the littles). Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, plus 3 individual beds (perfect for a family!). Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV.
- Bedroom 3: King size bed plus an individual bed. Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower and Television.
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Television with cable TV.
- Half bathroom in the house.
FEATURES & AMENITIES
- Cleaning staff
- Cook Services (Upon advanced request and with additional cost)
- Fully equipped kitchen with an island
- Formal dining area with seating for 8
- Televisions and cable TV
- A/C and sitting Fans
- Washer/Dryer and ironing equipment
- Linens, towels, and beach towels
- Shampoo and hairdryers
- Private beach access
- Private Pool & Jacuzzi
- Outdoor private grill & Al Fresco Dinning Table for 8
- 2 Kayaks
- 7 Resort common pools
- Sun Loungers
- Beach club restaurant
- Resort Gym
- Resort Tennis courts
- Beachfront property and view
- House is equipped with Two parking spaces plus two on shared areas on the property.
- Maximum occupancy: 14 guests, including children
- No invited Guests are allowed
- All guest must provide ID
- No smoking
- No pets
- Minimum age to rent is 21
- Check in begins 4:00pm, check out is 11am
- No noise after 11:00pm
Casa del Mar is located in Bahía Banderas between Bucerías and La Cruz de Huanacaxtle aprox. 20 km away from Puerto Vallarta. This is an amazing location since it gives you access to move around basically anywhere you wish to go in Bahia Banderas! Bucerías has great local activities besides its beautiful and fun beach; it offers delicious gastronomy like fresh ceviches and of course one of its local specialties, the decadent “Pescado Zarandeado” a fish that you must try if you enjoy fish and sea food in general. You can walk its streets and visit its lovely market or if you are feeling more adventurous you cannot miss the Art walk Night that starts every Thursday from Lazaro Cardenas street where you can enjoy buying art at good prices and try some mezcal and tequila from the local sellers. It’s a great opportunity to get amazing pieces and fun since it goes on until late at night!
I must mention La Cruz de Huanacaxtle since it also has much to offer. Enjoy Playa Destiladeras, a few km before Punta Mita, a peaceful beach to watch the amazing Vallarta sunsets, known for its white sands and calmed ocean waves. While you are there, try to make time to eat at Nahui Restaurant it has great fresh food. Another great beach to visit is Playa la Manzanilla perfect for kids with lots of shops and places to eat with very easy access. You can book a great sailing adventure with the family or a boat ride, both will be thrilling and full of picturesque sites. You can also do some sport fishing to dine your own catch of the day! If you enjoy diving visit Blue Tortuga adventures and dive away into an amazing, see marine environment… This are only a few of the many things you can do from where you are located, however Bahia Banderas bay has much to offer and only a few km apart pretty much everything! Enjoy your getaway!