COVID-19: We are following every health guideline provided by the City and the HOA. These guidelines are subject to change. Please call us if you have any questions, we are happy to assist.
We care about your safety: We follow strict cleaning and disinfecting protocols.
Looking for the perfect place for a big family getaway? You just found it! This beautiful house in El Tigre golf course has all the elements you need for that perfect escape with everybody and still enjoy privacy and comfort, oh and a private pool! It is just a 5 min drive away from the beautiful Nuevo Vallarta beaches.
Punta Cala in one of Mexico´s most renowned Golf courses, it has amazing views and a very private feel. You can relax with a cool beverage in your private pool; enjoy the grill area cooking delicious food and an amazing shared pool or simply head on to the nearest beach to enjoy an excellent time by the sea!
Every detail of this house is impeccable. The living area is very spacious, beautifully decorated and very inviting. It’s going to be hard to leave the house! The kitchen is modern and equipped with everything you need to feel right at home. Enjoy coffee in a large breakfast bar that sits 4 or even enjoy a delicious breakfast with everybody as the kitchen flows right into a large dining table for 8. Stream on the internet from the comfort of your couch in your spacious and bright living area to plan your next activity in Vallarta! The view out to your private pool makes it a very relaxing spot in the house.
This home is equipped with 5 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms; 10 guests, including children
All bathroom and closet details of this house are beautiful and provide a hotel like experience:
BEDROOM & BATHROOM
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower, Flatscreen TV.
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed
- Bedroom 3: Bunk bed ( two twin beds and a full bed) Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower.
- Bedroom 5: Full size bed, Ensuite bathroom with stand-alone shower.
- Large pool with adult sun beds and amazing green pasture and lake views
- pool with water jets and a fun pool for children, multi-purpose tables and a very comfortable outdoor sitting area.
- BBQ area (Includes its own sink) This area has common bathrooms and shower.
- El Tigre Golf course.
Nearby Public Beaches you will love:
Playa Fibba is nearby, beautiful and opens since 7am.
Blue Flag beach is also nearby, and waves are soft and it has an amazing ambience. Opens at 8am
This home is in Nuevo Vallarta, Nayarit; one of the most beautiful beaches in Mexico and a 15-minute drive from Puerto Vallarta’s airport.
- Maximum occupancy limit: 10 guests, including children
- There is double security so you must register the names in the entrance booth of Paradise Village and at the entrance of Punta Cala Condominiums and provide ID upon check-in.
- No outside guests are allowed on the property.
- No pets
- Smoking is not allowed.
- Check in begins at 4:00 pm. Check out time is 11:00 am.
- Minimum age to rent is 21 and must be present during entire stay.
- 2 Car parking
- No noise after 11:00pm
- COVID protocol - use of face masks in common areas and limited number of people in pool area
Nuevo Vallarta has a wide variety of high-quality restaurants with excellent service and affordable prices. Whatever your gastronomical whim may be, from Sushi to Italian, Steak or Seafood, there is a restaurant nearby to fulfill your wish, always with incredible service from the wait staff.
Nuevo Vallarta is an amazing place for those who wish to explore the surroundings as well and there are several options for moving around:
- Taxis are very safe, low cost and easy to find. Uber works as well.
- There are several car rentals nearby.
- Guests may rent bicycles to get around Nuevo Vallarta
- Busses to Puerto Vallarta are readily available from Paradise Village.
Nuevo Vallarta’s amazing location guarantees that the whole family will have fun. Some of the activities Bandera Bay has to offer are water taxis, scuba diving, pirate ship adventures, mountain hiking, swimming with dolphins, jungle safaris, horse-back riding, etc. or a visit to the down-town area of Puerto Vallarta with amazing night-life, more beaches, culture and dining, is just a 15 minute drive away.